• All products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of delivery (conditions apply).
• Products proven to be defective during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced at Diamond T Products Pty Ltd discretion. The products are to be returned prepaid to us and provided further that the investigation and factory inspection by us disclose that the defects developed under normal or proper use.
• We do not accept liability for consequential damages including loss of time.
• Any modifications made to the product not authorized by Diamond T Products Pty Ltd will deem this warranty null and void.
• Proof of purchase is required
• All claims for warranty must be returned to the point of sale
• Goods will only be accepted for return for credit –
1. returned within 14 days from date of invoice
2. in original and saleable condition
3. goods will not be accepted for credit unless authorised by Diamond T Products Pty Ltd in writing.
4. goods cannot be returned for credit if they have been fitted.
Please note the rubber pinchweld (dust seal) and the dust cover on the lock barrel are excluded from our warranty.
Warranty Terms are subject to change without notice.